Monday, June 21, 2010

A love letter to Karen O.

I never made it a secret that I have a crush on Karen O. Alas, I doubt that I will ever meet her, so I decided to write her a letter she'll never read. This was inspired by the following clip from "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia"





Dear Karen O,

You sing real good. You look as good as you sing! What does the O stand for in your last name? Is your last name actually the letter O? I met a guy at work and his middle name is the letter H. Is it just me or does that seem pretty lazy on the parents’ part? Unless your last name is O, then that’s totally awesome! Would like to go out for a drink and talk? If you don’t drink, I’ve been straight edge for 10 years otherwise you’d be impressed with my sheer recklessness when it comes to drinking stunts. To be honest, I may not be the typical guy you would go for. Pitchfork is not saved under my favorites, I don’t own an Iphone or Ipad (it sounds kind of gross, like some sort of a women’s “down there” product), I don’t tweet and don’t plan on starting. Still I think we would be awesome together.

So please say Yeah Yeah Yeah,
Matt

PS - They don't love you, like I love you

1 comment: