Thursday, October 7, 2010

Left 4 Dead Comic: The Sacrifice Parts Three and Four


So, I sort of dropped the ball and missed the past few updates of Valve's Left 4 Dead comic, "The Sacrifice".  Parts three and four are both up now.  You can check them out here.

"The Sacrifice" is the most recent DLC released for the Left 4 Dead series, and was released yesterday.  "The Sacrifice" picks up before the events of the last major Left 4 Dead 2 DLC, "The Passing."  What's interesting to note is that "The Sacrifice" works for both L4D and L4D2; it combines features and game play from both games as well.

I haven't had a chance to play "The Sacrifice" myself, but look for a post once I get my hands on it.

If you haven't read the first two parts of the comic, be sure to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment