Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Upcoming Albums and Shows

First off I must apologize for my lack of postings this week. I've been pretty busy and drained with work and other things as of late, but will be doing my best to get back in the groove shortly.To keep everyone in the loop, I wanted to post some important dates for upcoming albums and shows that you don't want to miss.

October 12th: K.Flay EP
Remember last week I posted about an amazing emerging artist named K.Flay, and also mentioned I would love to see a full length original album? Well my prayers have been answered as K.Flay announced this week that she has an EP coming out on Oct. 12th. Needless to say, I am SUPER excited about this. Check back here next week for all the deets on the EP! Promo video after the jump!

November 23rd: Long Live
The fourth full length album from the Chariot, titled Long Live, hits shelves on Novemeber 23rd of this year. They are working with a new label now, and their sound has only progressed positively through their last few albums. Color me stoked to hear the new material and future tour dates from one of my favorite bands of all time! New song clip/Promo video after the jump!

Shows
Wye Oak and Maps And Atlases are currently on tour, and MC Chris will be touring this Novemeber -- which means they will most likely be coming to a town near you very soon! Don't be a fool and miss these shows because each artist is a great musician and live entertainer. If you live in the Baltimore area, Wye Oak, Maps And Atlases, and MC Chris will all be appearing at the Ottobar in Novemeber. For everyone else, make sure to check out each artists website for tour information!

Support Good Music!





1 comment:

  1. Just found out Grandchildren AND Oceano are playing Ottobar in Novemeber as well. Anyone trying to go? November is going to be a packed month for shows at the Ottobar.

    ReplyDelete