Sunday, July 18, 2010

Capcom Announces Mega Man Universe



A wild MEGA MAN UNIVERSE TRAILER appears!

MEGA MAN UNIVERSE TRAILER uses CONFUSE.

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Very little information about this new Mega Man game exists, as Capcom is keeping details surrounding the title extremely vague.

According to G4's report, all Capcom mentioned that Mega Man Universe is aiming to be "a revolutionary take on the seminal classic, setting course for a new chapter in classic gaming,"--which doesn't explain anything.

Capcom is supposed to be releasing more info at the upcoming San Diego Comic-Con, so we'll hopefully be able to make some sense out of this trailer soon enough.

3 comments:

  1. I WANT MORE! MORE MORE MORE!

    I gotta say, Mega Man could be a sweet MMO...right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they already tried to put Mega Man in 3d and we all saw how well that went (*cough* Mega Man 64 *cough*).

    A lot of people are hatin' on this trailer, but I thought it was pretty interesting. Not sure if it means Mega Man + epic crossovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm not as fond as the crossovers as I am with the thoughts in my head that I could just like wave a Mega Man 2 cartridge in front of the camera on a XBOX and have it make me play as the dude on the front of that, lol.

    ReplyDelete