Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PODCAST: Nerdist

I have somewhat recently discovered the wonderful world of Podcasts, and I am very glad I did. For those still in the blue, podcasts can take many forms, but there is definitely something out there for everyone. Whether you interests are in science, gadgets, comedy, television, music, video games, or more, the list goes on and on.

As my first Podcast suggestion for all of you, I would like to give a shout out to the first Podcast I found that I truly enjoyed, and made me want to dive into the realm of podcasts even more. That podcast is The Nerdist podcast. Chris Hardwick, host of Web Soup and a regular on Attack of the Show, presents one of the best podcast experiences I have had to date. He interviews a new person every podcast, and each is full of nothing but fun. The interview style is very laid back and personal. You feel you are in the room, listening and laughing along to a hilariously smart conversation. His live podcasts branch out to include a set or two of comedy, multiple guests, and live music. If you enjoy podcasts and aren't listening to this yet, do yourself a favor and start downloading now. If you are new comer, here is your gateway podcast. I promise this is not a let down. You can find the podcast on iTunes or on Chris Hardwick's website, http://www.nerdist.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment