Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wall Vinyl


Now I know some of you who collect vinyl's have a few sitting around that you will never listen to again. So why not make them into clocks? That's exactly what Pavel Sidorenko has done. Sidorenko has crafted some really amazing and beautiful wall clocks from old records. Each image is simple, classic, and easily recognizable. Im not quite sure if these can be shipped to the US, but I really really hope they can, because I am definitely trying to get one. If they can, these will run you around $40-60 (give or take with conversions and shipping), which I think is really reasonable for some functional, cross media wall art. This is something any fan of music and art can appreciate. I posted a few more pictures after the jump, but you can find the full collection on Sidorenko's website.












No comments:

Post a Comment