Thursday, July 22, 2010

Marvel VS. Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds

I think its safe to say that every member of the EGS is incredibly excited for this game.This trailer revealed 4 more characters to this already impressive roster. Dr. Doom, Chun-Li, Super Skrull and Trish will be joining the mayhem. I can't wait to play as Super Skrull. Imagine a character that moves like Dhalsim and is a brawler like Zangief. That's only covering HALF of his power set. Hopefully, Super Skrull will be the answer to players abusing Wolverine's Beserker Barrage! Who are you guys excited for? Any guesses to other characters that will make the cut?

  

4 comments:

  1. Cable completes all of my teams. He NEEDS to make a return. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be shocked to see Cable. I would love to see someone from Rival Schools make an appearance. Rocket Racoon or Nova from Marvel would be an welcomed addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batsu Ichimonji from Rival Schools was playable in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Not sure if they will continue the trend with MvC3. I would kind of like to see Bishop. I dont know what the character count is for this game though, so its hard to predict where they will trim the fat and what franchises they will pull from for new characters. I hope its a huge list of characters like MvC2 had though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did notice the word "Viewtiful" appear on the screen at the 25 seconds mark in the video. I think it would be safe to assume that Viewtiful Joe will be on the roster.

    ReplyDelete