Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wait...what? #28

Seeing as 28 is my lucky number I'm going to bring you two amazing covers today!!

Our first cover is from someone that has already made an appearance on "Wait...what?" Miss Katy Perry so far has won me over on her covers and her style. If only she could stop doing bad pop music and I would be in love with her! Here she covers MGMT's "Electric Feel" for BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge.

Katy Perry- Electric Feel




While we are talking about MGMT I dug up an old video of them performing at a house party covering a legendary Genisis song "Invisible Touch". It's good to know that before they were selling out concerts and winning Grammy's they were just two goofy dudes that like to perform. Hopefully this still are!

MGMT- Invisible Touch



xoxo,
The Divine Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment